Today Eli got up at seven and went to the market. Then he went around and had lunch with his visitors from Utah. I got to see him a little bit for his midday nap. Then we went shopping for dinner supplies. I put together a roast chicken, asparagus, and mashed potatoes for dinner. Marty, Eli, and I went to Crêpes-a-Go-Go to get everyone dessert.
This apartment has a shower only, so we bathe Eli in the kitchen sink. At first he liked this, then we made the mistake of draining some water while he was in the sink. That really freaked him out, and he hated going in the sink after that. Tonight Ally and Jenafer made the sink into a bubble bath. That distracted the little guy, and he lost his bathing anxiety. Eli's favorite part of bedtime is still brushing his teeth. He really gets into it.
Tomorrow's plans include the tourist train around Aix.
No comments:
Post a Comment