Monday, June 13, 2016

The Eli-ffel Tower


Oh, this is Eli posting. I have been literate for seven years, thank you. Now it's my turn! 
The Eiffel Tower
Spiral- or not
The Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel) is very fun! Note that I saw it yesterday.

In the picture to the left, you can see, in the center, a small blue thing. That's a Euro 2016 TV and gathering area, complete with European "foot-ball" fans, cheering and yelling atrociously. Each level is different. Level one is basically a restaurant and an enclosure of glass. Level two is two observation decks, both outdoors, each with a view of all of Paris. Level two also includes eight elevators, four going to L1 next and four to L3.

Now, ecnetnes yreve fo srettel tsrif eht ot noitnetta yap, if you can read sdrawkcab. Level three is two observation decks, one indoors and one out, with the indoors and bottom one full of trivia. On the other hand, the top has a champagne restaurant. Some of you might think I sound like a commercial, but I'm not trying to. Either way, I'll show you this. Remember to look upwards. Spiral- or not says, "Regardez-moi!"

Now, the San Jose Sharks are _ _ _ _ _ _. The Penguins won the Cup.

Any way, we also went on a bike tour! Yay? Here, look:
Fat Tire Bike Tours Details
It was fun. The tour guide forgot Charles X and Louis XVIII. We learned about the "Church with the dome" and went to a restaurant in the rain. We learned not to learn from tour guides from my dad, and we... ate crêpes? Yum! Oh, and THERE ARE NO SWINGS AT OUR PLAYGROUND!!!!!!

No comments: